Since starting Health Interactions in July 2017, we have worked with below organisations, giving the health advantage to their members.
- Breast Cancer Network Australia - we have run a number of exercise trials for members of Breast Cancer Network Australia, with great results.
- MS Victoria - when based in Melbourne, we were a main referrer of MS Victoria, where we helped many of their clients manage their MS symptoms to stay employed and maintain a good quality of life.
- Diabetes Victoria - we ran many of seminars and education programs in Melbourne aimed at preventing and managing diabetes.
- Local Council - With funding from local councils, we have run seminars, follow by 12-week programs aimed at improving stress and anxiety in professionals that believe they have chronic stress in their personal and professional lives.
- Exercise Sports Science Australia Blog Contributor.
- Strong Fitness Magazine Contributor.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for athletes in varied sports including (but not limited to); Paralympics, AFLW, VFL and professional level MMA.